October 20, 2016
- Date: Wednesday August 9, 2017
- Forum: 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm Networking: 3:30-4:00 pm Program Start: 4:00 pm
- Location: The Ranchmen’s Club :: 710-13th Avenue Calgary SW
- Parking: 13th Ave entrance to underground complementary parking on first two levels, first come first serve, otherwise street parking available
- Distance:: Airport to Forum Location: 20 km
- Attire: Business Formal – Suit recommended but not required (see Ranchmen’s policy below)
- AV: screen, projector and laptop provided:: load presentation on forum laptop between 3:30-4:00 pm; bring personal laptop as backup. If using a MAC, please bring an adapter for the projector
- Average number of members in attendance: 30
- Hotel Options*:: Near Venue: use link to take advantage of Ranchmen`s special guest rates http://theranchmensclub.memberstatements.com/tour/tours.cfm?TourID=66273 Near Airport: Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre, Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, Best Western Plus Port O’Call Hotel, Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
- Chapter President: Randy Thompson, CEO and Founder
- General Manager: Hannah Cree || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALGARY: Ranchmen’s Member and Guest Policies:
Not permitted are jeans (except during stampede), warm-up suits, sweatshirts, athletic shoes, t-shirts, tank tops, flip flops, apparel with slogans & commercial messages. Inappropriate attire may result in refusal of entry into the building. Hosts of private functions are required to inform all attendees of this dress code. Business casual (optional jacket & tie) is allowed in all private function rooms. Jacket (tie optional) is required for the a.e. cross dining room. Outerwear including coats, hats, scarves and gloves must be left in the lobby cloakroom.
Appropriate use of electronic devices
members and guests alike are asked to mute cellphones and other electronic devices while in the club. Cellphones may be used in the telephone rooms on each floor, which also has a telephone suitable for local calls. With the exception of the a. E. Cross dining room, discreet use of smartphones and tablets is allowed for text messaging, reading and emailing. Laptop computers may be used in the business centre and private meeting rooms.